Senior/Junior – Vienna, Full Time
Your New Challenge:
- Administrating and maintaining both server and client
landscapes for our diverse clientele. As well as providing expert support for IT hardware, software, and network systems, including their individual components.
- Collaborating on the realization of customer
projects, ensuring successful implementation.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and application software. And handling server and client PC installations with precision and efficiency.
- Serving as the central point of contact for our clients in the event of malfunctions or issues. And resolving problems through remote maintenance, phone support, and our ticket system.
- Monitoring and Maintenance
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of internal systems, ensuring that updates and patch management are up-to-date.
- Playing a crucial role in the deployment planning of our skilled IT technicians.
- Education and Experience: A completed IT education or relevant professional experience in the IT sector
- Operating Systems: good knowledge of Microsoft client operating systems.
- Server Expertise: good knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems, including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPOs, and Terminal Server.
- Certifications: Relevant IT certifications are desirable.
- Language Skills: Excellent command of both German and English.
- Attributes: We value commitment, independence, quality awareness, solution orientation, teamwork, and reliability.
- Driver’s License: A valid driver’s license (Class B).
For this permanent full-time position (38.5 hours) we foresee a gross salary starting at EUR 2,400 (senior) or EUR 1,840 (junior) per month (14x). Willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications is possible.
We offer you a position with varied tasks in challenging projects and support in the performance of your duties. In addition, you have excellent opportunities for further development in a growing, innovative company.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents (CV with photo and references).
You can send them to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!